- creativedistrictAsked on March 12, 2014 at 01:01 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 02:28 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please follow this simple steps to add image (logo) to email notification:
1. Edit your form and open your email notification
2. In the Email composition editor, click on "insert/edit" image icon to add a logo image
If you need further assistance, please do let us know.
- creativedistrictAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 02:51 AM
yes, however, it states that it needs a image URL, image description.
i do not have it.
where can i obtain that?
- creativedistrictAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 03:52 AM
hi pinoy tech, how do i actually insert the URL . do i need to post it somewhere before i can attach it?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 07:43 AM
The image needs to exist somewhere on the internet, whether that's in your JotForm account or somewhere else like ImageShack (for example). Once it's online it will have a URL (an internet address).
To upload the image to your JotForm account, please do the following:
1. Load the form into the form builder and then click Image in the Form Tools menu:
2. Select Upload Image File and click Next:
3. Click Choose File (the button's appearance differs according to which browser is used) and upload the image
4. The wizard will close and the image will appear on the form. In the toolbar at the top of the form builder, click Image Source
and copy [Ctrl+C] the URL to your computer's clipboard
5. Delete the image from the form (this will remove it from just the form, not your account) and then go into the notifier and follow the directions earlier provided by Pinoytech and paste [Ctrl+V] the URL into the Image URL box of the Insert/Edit Image popup
If you would like further help with this, please let us know.