- caffordableAsked on March 14, 2014 at 03:26 PM
I can get the notifier sent to my cellphone just fine, but I cannot read the whole message. What can I do so I can see WHO sent me the message, SEE their phone number, and their COMMENTS?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 05:59 PM
Please try changing your notifications to text mode:
This will remove the tabulation and styling, and send plain text which is readable in cellphones.
Let us know if this helps.
- caffordableAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 06:24 PM
That worked, thank you. But why is it that I get 3 messages? (all three of them are the same)
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 06:28 PM
you have two email notifications set up on your form.
You may want to retain one - not sure about the third message though...
Are you getting them as emails or text messages?
- caffordableAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 06:32 PM
I know. One goes to the email like it is suppsed to, but then 3 messages are sent to the cellphone.
- caffordableAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 07:34 PM
I have it figured out. Thank you for all your help.