- bellissimamodelAsked on March 28, 2014 at 02:03 PM
I am designing a website that needs "Upload" options (which your forms allow) and I have tried ALL of your embed options from the code to the frame. On squarespace I have tried putting into into a code block or just straight up embedded it, however, a message appears in the block the form is supposed to pop up in saying "Embedded Code: This block contains embedded code and will only be rendered on the front of your site". I am quite confused. Maybe you can clear that up for me
Also, how do I connect my e-mail to the form so that whenever somone submits it is directed to me?
- EliezerNAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 03:35 PM
Is the result you are getting similar to the one in this screenshot?
If so, that happens because the code of your form is non-secure. SquareSpace will only rendered your form if it is in secure mode.
So, please follow these steps to resolve this issue:
1. Get the iframe code of your fom, here is the guide: Getting the form iframe code While getting the code enable the Secure mode of the form by checking the Secure form box in the Embed form Wizard.
2. Then remove the <script> part and use just the <ifram> section.
3. Then embed that iframe code to your SquareSpace webpage and it will display with no issues:
Please note using the Secure mode of your form will affect your SSL submision limits.
Regarding to setting your form to send you notifications everytime a person sends your form, please follow this guide to set up Notifiers that will notifiy when a submission is made: Setting up email notifications
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.