- tuyeniAsked on March 31, 2014 at 07:50 AM
I cannot get source code. I cannot save form, I cannot connect with Stripe. I cannot get embed code. Whats going on? I have cleared cache on the site and browser. Restarted many times. Is the site going down hill now?
- CarinaAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 10:22 AM
I checked with some colleagues and we have information of servers being ok. Can you please try to access the https version?
Let us know if the problem persists.
- tuyeniAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Okay. Form seems to have been saved but dont see the change in name in the bottom. Was able to get the source files. Thanks pretty Carina. Will let you know if that changes. Also, how would I get the calculation total amount from the calculation widget to the amount field in Stripe?
- tuyeniAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Yep all good! So any idea how to get the calculation total to populate the amount field of Stripe?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 12:41 PM
- tuyeniAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 02:08 PMHi its happening again. The save button image disappears and cannot save or get source code. Did everything mentioned above plus clearing caches. Been trying to get one thing done since over 12 hours ago and not working.
- KadeJMAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 03:42 PM
What browser|browser version are you experiencing this problem in?
- tuyeniAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 04:40 PM
Firefox version 28.0
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 06:24 PM
It would help if you can also provide us a screenshot image about this problem.
I just checked again on my end using Firefox 28.0 browser, but I could NOT reproduced the issue you mentioned.
Please try to get a screen image on your end and upload it here
https://www.jotform.com/help/image_upload.php then share to us the image URL of your upload so that we can see it also.