- drunkenmonkeyAsked on March 31, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before...
How can I automatically create a graph or see a graph of my survey submissions?
I'm hoping this is possible otherwise I've got to sit here and process 276 submissions with 5 questions in each submission manually on a spreadsheet.. :-/
- KadeJMAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 01:37 PM
(1) We have various Graphing Apps which is probably the easiest
(2) There is also a Visual Report
- drunkenmonkeyAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 04:36 PM
ah that's awesome.
Done it with the Visual report builder.
- drunkenmonkeyAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 04:38 PM
Ah hold on..
It's only showing data for 2 questions though?...
- KadeJMAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 05:41 PM
It sounds like you may not have mapped out the rest of your fields with the charts. You have to manually go in and add those to it otherwise it only maps itself to the first couple fields by default. I know we're working on improving it soon though but that's still down the road later on.
If it's still an issue though then please provide us with a link to the form in question and we'll take a look at it for you.
- drunkenmonkeyAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 10:28 AM
"You have to manually go in and add those to it otherwise it only maps itself to the first couple fields by default."
^^ Can you clarify how I would do that please? I don't understand what you mean?..
- CarinaAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Please see the screencast for more details:
Get back to us if more support is needed.