- necropersaAsked on April 05, 2014 at 04:31 PM
I need help with my contact page
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 05, 2014 at 06:02 PM
I found this similar thread 224683-How-can-i-add-a-form-to-the-Adobe-Edge-Animate
This is the documentation (Adobe Edge Animate Documentation)
Something similar to this:
<!--Adobe Edge Runtime-->
<!--Adobe Edge Runtime End-->
In this example script, the src "project-name_edgePreload.js" should be your own js file located in your website.
The main things are:
1. Create your own js file (contains the JotForm form embed script)
2. Use the js file as the "src" in the AE runtime script
if you can share to us the URL of your AE website page, we can check further into it.
Hope this help. Please inform us if ou need further assistance.
- necropersaAnswered on April 05, 2014 at 09:51 PM
Hi again, this is my Jotform embed code:
how can I put that code on <!--Adobe Edge Runtime--> ??
Is there any way to load the form from that embed code to edge? Adobe Muse can do it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 08:57 AM
As mentioned by colleague, you have to create a separate JS file. In this JS file contains your Jotform Embed Codes. Then you have to use this JS file as the SRC value of the runtime script.
We currently do not have a full guide on embedding form to this software, but we'll do our best to come up with one, a possible video or guide with screenshots.
Can you also check this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16105218/how-to-add-custom-html-to-an-adobe-edge-html-page. This is an alternative method using an outside editor such as Notepad or any other text editor.
- necropersaAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 10:26 AM
I understand, sorry, i'm a graphic designer and not to good at codes, but a great copypaster hahaha! if you do a video guys or a screenshot guide, gonna be my heros!! thanks for answer!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 06, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Sure thing. We'll do our best. Thanks