- ChelseaPPCAsked on April 10, 2014 at 03:31 PM
When trying to build a new form my images seemed to be linked together. I go to change an Image between three different forms and it ends up changing the other two. Why is it doing this and how can I get it to stop?
- KadeJMAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 04:27 PM
Are you referring to the Image you have inserted on your form to use as a Header Logo? That's the only image I see that is the same but I just want to be certain that I am understanding you right.
This is the current image I see on it:
I did a test on a clone of your form just to check it and I was able to change it to a new image.
- ChelseaPPCAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 04:40 PMYes I am referring to the images that I am using as the header logos. There are two images and I am trying to insert. On to one form and one to the other. (The third I was just using as a tester) And when I would change one the other would change. It seems to be with just those two images. I have tried creating a new form and deleting the others. Re-uploading the images but it still seems to glitch. Im trying to get the same from twice with two different images and anytime I change one they both change to the same image.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 10, 2014 at 07:45 PM
The image source property of the Image field is the one dictating where the image will be coming from.
You can check this on the forms and make sure it is NOT similar for all of them.
The only way for the different forms to have similar or linked images on different image field, is if the source itself is just similar.
Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce the glitch you mentioned. As long as the image source are different, I cannot find any other means for the images to affect each other.
Hope this help. Please inform us if issue persist.
- ChelseaPPCAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 08:00 AMI guess youre not understanding. And its driving me crazy. Im not sure why it is effecting my other forms. I change the image source and it changes on the others.
- jedcadornaAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 09:26 AM
When your building a new form are you cloning it or building it from scratch? I wasn't able to replicate the issue I tried removing the image of this form 40996165663163 and the changes doesn't reflect with the other forms with similar headers 41003145927144 and 40983926159164.
How I understand your concern is that when you create a new form and attach some image other forms that has an image automatically changes it's image header as well. Can you please confirm which of the forms are affected when you modified the image header?
- ChelseaPPCAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 09:48 AM
I figured it out. thanks guys!
- KadeJMAnswered on April 15, 2014 at 11:45 AM
You are welcome and that's great, We're pleased to hear you were able to get it working.