- ForthenvironmentlinkAsked on April 11, 2014 at 06:12 AM
I have set up a condition so if applicants select Clackmannashire, Falkirk or Stirling it takes them to page 7. If they select any other Local Authority, it skips to page 8.
At the moment, this condition is not working and it takes any selection to page 8.
I had this form working before, why is not working now?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 08:06 AM
I checked the conditions on the form and it seems the 2 conditions (#6 and #7) are conflicting
What I suggest you try do first is disable #7 and then test your form.
As it is right now, condition #7 is not doing anything -- it actually is contradicting #6.
Please try the suggested change. Inform us if this does make the difference.
- ForthenvironmentlinkAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 09:35 AM
Thanks for you reply.
See when I disable condition 7, condition 6 doesnt work, i.e. any selected authority will take you to page 7
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 10:46 AM
I tested your form and the condition is working according to your screenshot.
Here's my test: http://screencast.com/t/BN8EjiCO
Please clear your browser's cache and check it again. It should work just like on the screencast.
Please update us how it is going. Thanks!
- ForthenvironmentlinkAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Hey that's because I added a new condition, see condition 16.
Your screen shot is only with the local areas on the conditions (Clacks, Stirling, Falkirk, City of Edin, East Ayshire)
It seems I am going to have to add all teh remaining areas to this condition...
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Thanks for the updates.
I got it, it was due to your 16th condition. Sorry I didn't noticed it. :)
I think that's the correct solution for now. I was also able to get it to work when defining the other options instead of using "Is Not Equal To". Hope this solution works for you.
- ForthenvironmentlinkAnswered on April 11, 2014 at 11:41 AM