- larnemusicfestivalAsked on April 13, 2014 at 03:20 PM
Matrix Dynamique Widget - Can i change text of the button?
The button says 'Add Row' by default and there doesn't seem to be a way to change that. The problem is if someone if only filling in one row of data, it doesn't save unless they click 'Add Row' which is a bit confusing. So when the form is submitted the Matrix Dynamique bit is empty. (The same applies for mulipte entries if they don't click 'Add Row' after the final entry.
Alternatively, could the inputted data Auto-Save so 'Add Row' is only needed if they need to enter another line?
- EliezerNAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 04:41 PM
Please let me inform you that it is not possible to change the text of the button of the Matrix Dynamique widget currently. The only way is to get the form source code and manually editing the code of the widget and change the text of the button.
So, I have forwarded a feature request to our next level support so that they can consider the implementation of the capability of changing the button text. We will inform you via this thread in case this becomes real.
Regarding to the "Autosave" function, I think it would not be neecessary if the capability to change the button text is implemented. So, let's wait the answer of our dev team.
- larnemusicfestivalAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 04:50 PMThanks for the reply. I agree either change the button text or autosave the inputs. There's no need for both changes
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 06:37 PM
Our colleague have submitted the requested feature to our higher team support.
We will notify you via this thread when status update is available.
- MacLucAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 04:55 AM
New parameter "addRowButtonText" has been added. As you wished, it allows specifying custom text on the button. I believe it will solve the problem.
- larnemusicfestivalAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 05:05 AM
Perfect. Thank you