- MCDelgadoAsked on April 14, 2014 at 01:33 PM
I am trying to create our lonline registration form and I was promoted to contact jotform....
can someone please call me, 573-214-3960, x-2.
CPS Community Relations
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 02:51 PM
Unfortunately, we do not provide a support over the phone. Please let us know the error here in our support forum and we'll make sure to check and help you resolve the issue.
- MCDelgadoAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 03:00 PMThanks! The form froze. I am trying to change the google map to match my event’s address. It’s stuck on default.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 03:59 PM
I would recommend clicking on the HTML button to the top toolbar after you click the Free Text HTML field then from there, change the Google Maps codes:
Also, use Google Chrome. Then clearing your browsers cache should help you resolve the issue.
- MCDelgadoAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 04:10 PMNow that I scrapped the map….where can I add it back in? Thanks for the code edit idea!
- CesarAnswered on April 14, 2014 at 05:35 PM
You can always add the code back into a Text field.
When embedding the map on the form, do make sure that the map you are embedding already contains the parameters for your location.
Here are some links that may be able to help you out getting the proper embed code for your map:
Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.