- mtindustriesAsked on April 23, 2014 at 04:31 AMThe PDF ONLY shows the fields that are filled out, this is perfect however 1 submission tends to spand 3-4 pdf pages, is there anyway to condense that? The picture sizes in the PDF show up HUGE.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 04:34 AM
I have opened a feature request ticket about your request. I think it might be possible to create a new PDF Report designer that allows you to design the PDF output as you wish.
- mtindustriesAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 08:40 AMHow would I go about doing that?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 09:45 AM
You can't do it for now in our Get PDF button that's why we've added this as a feature request. We will notify you on this thread for any developments.
- alp_denizAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 12:23 AM
The new submission PDF editor has been recently released and you are now able to change the look and layout of the submission PDF.
It is accessible on Submission Page -> click Get PDF -> Customize PDF:
It is still in development, so we will be happy to hear your thoughts to make it better.