- cleantech1Asked on April 24, 2014 at 01:28 PM
My question is, How can the filled in fields be viewed on the email?
- EliezerNAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 02:33 PM
So, what you need is to receive the questions and answered submitted in your email address, right? All you need to do is to set an email Notifier and set it so that the email can be sent to the desired email address. Please follow these steps to know how to create a new Notifier:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification Email" option & click next.
5. Select/choose fields for the "Sender Details" and fill out the "Recipient E-mail" with an appropriate email address. Click next.
6. Put in your form notification subject line, complete your notification layout and click Finish. You're done.
Then everytime your form is submitted you will receive a notification in your inbox with the submitted data.
You can find these steps in this guide: Setting up email notifications
Let us know if you need further assistance with this query.