- dmbemtbAsked on April 26, 2014 at 04:38 AM
I am trying to create an online bill payment form for our customers to use that links up with our authorize.net account. Your form will work perfectly excet for one thing. I need to be able to add a "call number" text box (where the customer enter's their call number) that transfers into the invoice number box on authorize.net or we have no way of knowing what the payment is for. I have seen your forums where a lot of people have been asking for this option since 2011 and your support members have said it's being worked on but I have ytet to find this option. Can you please help?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 08:20 AM
You can send an invoice number per transaction to Authorize.net by doing the following:
1. Add a textbox field/hidden field widget or unique ID widget to your form.
You may use the call number field on your form since it is a text box field.
2. Right click on your Authorize.Net field then select Show Properties
3. Select the field whose data you want to send as the invoice number on Authorize.Net
4. Save your form afterwards
Hope you find this answer useful. Best regards!