- ManilaraoAsked on April 26, 2014 at 12:27 PM
I got an email saying that my free account has reached it's limits, why? Checking my account statistics I found that I am nowhere near my limits.
Here is a breakdown of my account:
Submissions 6 of 100 used
Upload space 6.42MB of 100MB used
Payment submissions 0 of 10 used
Secure SSL submissions 0 of 10 used
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 12:35 PM
We're sorry about the email you received. I've checked your account and the numbers you provided are definitely correct. The status is showing active as well and was not deactivated. Can you please tell me if you are having trouble when submitting from your form? Are you getting any alert that it's already disabled?
Pleas let us know how we can help further.
- drmark35Answered on May 07, 2014 at 09:01 AMI upgraded my subscription and am still getting emails saying that my forms
are disabled. However everything seems to be working. The emails are,
however, very annoying.
On Saturday, April 26, 2014, JotForm Support Forum
- jedcadornaAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 11:07 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I've checked our records and I can see that you have 2 accounts and the account that was upgraded was Marinilao account your drmark35 account is still overlimit and set to FREE account.
Please confirm which account you want to set to PREMIUM so we adjust it from our end.
- drmark35Answered on May 07, 2014 at 02:11 PMPlease make the drmark35 the premium account. Thanks
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 04:57 PM
Upon your confirmation, I have upgraded the account drmark35, and I had set Manilaraor back to free.