- IformAsked on April 28, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Created a rental application form that you have. After the signature area, there is submit button, that is not showing on the website when live so from the website a customer does not get the option to submit the data.
How to fix this?
tried getting a screen shot. PLEASE Note, on the application that you can visit you will have to fill in information to get to the last page where the problem is.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Hi, what you can do is to set the scrolling option in the iFrame code to "yes".
So, go to your embedded code, and look for that to change it to "yes", in that way, the submit button will not hide. Hope this helps you, let us know if you have more questions.
- IformAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 07:01 PMhello thanks for the prompt response, but it did not work.
the submit button and the paypal button are not showing at all so a customer can only fill up the form but can not submit to me.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 10:35 PM
I did check your web page and was able to see the submit button. Though we have to scroll down a bit but it does display the submit button.
There are two things which need to be done:
1. Move yoru submit button out of the signature form collapse so that it is visible when you go to last page break. I cloned the form and did the changes. Please take a look at the following form and see if this works fine with you: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41178315529962? Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
2. Increase the height of your iFrame to show the complete form. Please increase it to 906 and see if that helps you.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.