- youcantfailAsked on May 02, 2014 at 07:04 PM
I set-up an Auto Responder Notification to both of my forms. I filled out the form on our web site to confirm that auto responder email worked. However, it's been 15 minutes and I still haven't received the auto-responder email. Suggestions?
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 07:59 PM
Please make sure the Sender Email in your Email Notifier is set to firstname.lastname@example.org. And the Reply-To section should be set to the name of the Email field on your form (in your case it should be Email).
And make sure the Recipient Email in you Autoresponder is set to the correct field (e.g. Email).
Please let us know if you need further help.
- youcantfailAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 08:49 PM
Thanks Byran! Is this correct?
- CesarAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 11:15 PM
I was checking your form's settings. It appears you now have the proper settings on your AutoResponder:
Please make sure to test your AutoResponder by making an actual submission to your form.
Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- youcantfailAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 11:35 PM
It's fixed. Thank you everyone!
- CesarAnswered on May 02, 2014 at 11:37 PM
On behalf of me and my colleagues, you are welcome. Do let us know if you need any other assistance. Thank you.