- FullCircleAmericaAsked on May 07, 2014 at 12:18 PM
When we move to a short cut on the home page on the phone the icon is a white star on a red ribbon. How can I get that to be my logo?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 02:19 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Are you referring to the Star Rating field, form favicon or some other thing?
If possible, please provide us with some example.
- FullCircleAmericaAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 10:01 AMNo.
When i put it as a favorite on my phone's home page the icon is a white
star on a red ribbon. I would like it to be my logo.
I'm not talking about in the form itself. I'm talking about how it
appears on the home page of my phone.
- JotForm UI DeveloperomerAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Do you mean something like the image below?
- FullCircleAmericaAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 12:21 PMyes at first it was the pencil, now it is a star. I want it to be my
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 01:32 PM
If you want to add your own favicon to your form, you must first download your form's full source code, then edit the HTML file and insert the code below between the <head> </head> tags.
<link rel='shortcut icon' target="_blank" href='http://www.domain.com/favicon.jpg' rel="nofollow" /><link rel='icon' target="_blank" href='http://www.domain.com/favicon.jpg' rel="nofollow" />
Note that http://www.domian.com/favicon.jpg' is the URL where your favicon is stored