- devignedenisAsked on May 12, 2014 at 12:29 PM
I need to create an age verification form.
I would like to have a two question yes or no checkbox
If a user enters that they are under 18 it immediately takes them to another website.
If they hit submit they enter our website.
Is this possible?
- EliezerNAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 02:39 PM
You can do that by applying conditional logics, to be specific you need to setup Hide/Show conditions that will show a text with the Link to the external page if the person select Yes. But if they hit submit you need to setup a condition the change the Thank You URL after the submission so that they are redirected to your webpage.
I cloned your form and made the changes to show you how it would work. Here is how to accomplish what you need:
1. First add a Text field and there add the link to the another website. I used jotform pages for the example form. See this animation:
2. Once you add the "ENTER" text with the link setup the next Show/Hide condition.
IF By going beyond this point, you acknowledge that you are 18 years or older. Is equal to Yes,
Then, Show the field Enter.
It mus be something like this:
3. Then, you have to setup one more show/Hide condition that will show the Submit button if the person chooses No. The condition must be the next one:
IF By going beyond this point, you acknowledge that you are 18 years or older. Is equal to No,
Then, Show the field Submit.
It must be like this one:
4. Then, you need one more condition that redirects the person to your website if he selects NO and click on Submit button. You already created this condition, so there is no need to do anything else. This is the condition you created, which is correct.
So, here is my cloned form: http://form.jotform.co/form/41315342428852
You can clone it if you that is what you are looking for. Here is how to clone a form: how to clone an existing form from a URL
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this query.
- devignedenisAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 10:05 PM
You guys are awesome!