- AutoRepairHelpUSAsked on May 14, 2014 at 03:17 PM
PayPal payment Box in jotform looks good, but when viewed in any browser it is stretched down long ways.
How do I compress this feild to a Box? Instead of it being long ways?
How can I fix this?
Master Tech LeePage URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 05:28 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It seems that the form is affected by your website styles. If possible, please use either Embed or iFrame form code instead of the source code on your page. It should help.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- AutoRepairHelpUSAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 10:59 PM
Correct, will work with iframe and embed, but my webmaster needs the form in source code for better visibility with serch bots.
I am sure the webmaster can figure it out, but was asking this question to save me $60.00 an hour.
If we can get past this then I can proceed to purcheacse the jotform monthly plan.
MAster Tech Lee
- AutoRepairHelpUSAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 04:30 AM
- jedcadornaAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 10:00 AM
When I check your code starting from the part where it starts to break the line I can see that you this has been added to your code
Remove all the
all the way through 'Total' part.