- lasercorpAsked on May 22, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Hi, I have a unique ID field called ServiceFormID and since may 20th, I am getting duplicate unique ID.s
For example on may 20 and may 22nd, ServiceFormID 'SC13559 was duplicated" and there are others.
This is causing us great grief.
Please respond asap.
Thank you ,
- KadeJMAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 03:12 PM
We do apologize about that. I've inspected your form and can confirm the duplicated data. I think this may have been in sync with the problem we had experienced yesterday morning which was fixed mid-afternoon. However, I can see that this has still carried over into today for you so I'm sending this over to our developers. We'll look into getting it fixed for you as soon as possible.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 03:26 PM
This was caused by a data replication problem. Unfortunately, there is no fix. You should probably increase the current index starting number manually if it is still creating double numbers. Current Index is at the toolbar.
- jsacmxAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 03:50 PMI have the same problem. I have doubled the ID and not recorded in the reports of my mind though if I get the mail ID.Help Me.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 04:40 PM
New form entries should not be affected by the issue since the data replication issue is solved.
However, we can not automatically fix the IDs on previous submissions. You can manually edit the form entries to fix the IDs if needed.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 04:41 PM
Our apologies. As per Mr. Aytekin said, this was due to data replication problem recently.
Another workaround is to edit it manually on your form submissions page. Go to your form submissions page, select submissions on the data grid below and edit it so you can edit the duplicated ID according to your preference.
Go to your form submissions
Edit and resubmit.