- swapna_summitAsked on May 25, 2014 at 03:11 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 25, 2014 at 04:57 PM
You can allow editing of the answers in the form even after it was submitted already by using the form's Edit Link.
Follow this guide -How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date
If you are the one who wants to edit the submissions of the form, you can do this by
1. Go to the Form's Submissions page of that form
2. Select the submission you want to edit
3. Click on the EDIT button on the upper-right portion of the page.
4. Start editing
5. Submit the form using the submit button to save the edits
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.