- ibcbusinesscenterAsked on May 28, 2014 at 06:28 AM
Excuse me for my poor english.
My problem is for RULES CONDITIONS:
- If "Your requests" field "Is Equal to" "my list"
I want to select the choice "4. Invest" in this case.
I can't select my choice in the list, it' always on the first choice of my list.
Attached the screenshot.
Thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 07:00 AM
Unfortunately, I have been unable to replicate this issue in a clone of your form. Would it be okay if I went into your form and changed the selection there?
- ibcbusinesscenterAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 07:17 AM
Thank you for your quick answer.
Sure it's ok, you can go into our form to change the selection.
- ibcbusinesscenterAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 07:48 AM
I think I didn't understood well your question.
Did it mean that you want to enter into our form admin and try to resolve the problem?
It's ok, you are allowed to enter in our form builder.
- ibcbusinesscenterAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 09:02 AM
I tried to change rules with FireFox and it' ok now.
I don't know why it didn't work with IE.
Sorry and thank you very much.