- studiosupportAsked on May 28, 2014 at 09:24 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 29, 2014 at 02:12 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you want to send the submission email to the email address which is filled in by user in the form field?
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. Here are the steps:
1. Add a email field in your form.
2. Find the field name of the email field. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/146-How-to-find-Field-IDs-Names
3. You can then add the field name in the "Recipient Email" field of your notification email alert. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.