- khaliditsmeAsked on June 09, 2014 at 03:18 PM
I want to have a children field, and then based on a numerical answer x to that field, give the user the opportunity to enter information about his children, x times.
So the user tells me how many children he has.
Then for each child, he tells me their name, email address and DoB.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 05:13 PM
You must be working on this form http://www.jotform.us/form/41456828753161 (please tell us if not)
There are 2 ways that I can suggest to achieve what you want to do.
1. Use the method described on this user guide
Check out this demo form http://www.jotform.me/form/41596546632462 I creaed by following the guide.
2. Use the Infinite List widget
Using the widget will not require condition statements anymore. You just add the widget, and form user can dynamically input the information for each list.
Here is a demo form http://www.jotform.me/form/41596819051460
Hope this help. Please inform us if you need more assistance.
- khaliditsmeAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Yes, you are right! That's the form I was working on...
And wow... thanks for creating the form for me. I like method one - Is it possible for me to import that form you made on to my account?
Thanks! Appreciate the great service!
- khaliditsmeAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Cloned the form! Thanks again!