- reveavenueAsked on June 10, 2014 at 06:12 AM
let say i've 2 spinner.
1st spinner (1-10). If cust enter "1", total amount would be $26.90.
2nd spinner (1-10). If cust enter "1", total amount would be $1
now the problem is, i want add both amount added up and appear in my "total amount" can you pls help me?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 09:29 AM
Do you want to implement this in your form "Reveavenue's Order Form"? I did check your form and found that you have 3 spinner field "Quantity", "Additional Symbol" and "Additional Letter/Number(s)". Which fields you want to add in calculation?
I will explain you on how to achieve your requirement:
1. Add 2 spinner field in your form.
2. Add 1 "Form Calculation" widget in your form for every spinner field which will calculate the value of each spinner. Please check the screenshot below:
3. Add one more "Form Calculation" widget in your form to display the total of the other two calculation widget. Pease check the screenshot below:
Please take a look at the following demo form I created for you: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41601928970963? Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.