- habitatjacksonAsked on June 11, 2014 at 05:17 PM
we don't need an email everytime someone fills in a form.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 05:57 PM
Sure, this can be readily adjusted. Just remove the email alerts from the form.
To disable email alerts:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Delete Email" button
6. Save the form.
Let us know if you have any questions with updating this. Thanks!