- stolly11Asked on June 14, 2014 at 08:38 PM
When I tried to downgrade (cancel) my jotform subscription I got a message that my subscription will be cancelled manually. What does this mean? Is there anything else I need to do to cancel?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 15, 2014 at 04:46 AM
Upon checking, I found that you have paid the subscription payment using PayPal payment gateway. You have to cancel your subscription through your own paypal account. Here are the steps to cancel your subscription :
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You may also like to check the following guide : https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/ebook/subscriptions/cancellations.html