- bigfeedbackAsked on June 17, 2014 at 06:10 AM
Here is my form;
I need to remove that dark grey shadow around the left and top area of my drop down box...Can you help me do this please?
Thanks - Scott.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 12:09 PM
I did check your form but could not find any border/shadow around dropdown box. Please check the screenshot below:
Do check and get back to us which shadow you want to remove. You may also like to share a screenshot of your form marking the shadow you see. Following guide should help you upload image in your forum post: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
We will wait for your response.
- bigfeedbackAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 01:42 PM
please view the link in firefox a screen shot below, just in the bottom box
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 03:03 PM
The following CSS code should get rid of the dropdown box shadow. That's actually how firefox renders the fields without defined border property so adding one should resolve the problem.
border: 1px solid #CCC;
Hope this helps!
- bigfeedbackAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 05:14 AM
Perfect! All complete!
Thanks for the help
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 09:26 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.