- RickKartAsked on June 22, 2014 at 06:08 PM
I using JotForm's credit card form and then added the phone number and email address to it. I am using Autorize.net and have set up an account. When I go to the Payment Wizard: Account Information I entered the API Login and Current Transaction Key and then hit Test Integration button.
I get the following:
Message From JotForms
! (TestMode) Phone is required
It will let me continue but how can I fix this issue?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 22, 2014 at 07:10 PM
To solve this problem:
1. Login to the Merchant Interface ( https://secure.authorize.net )
2. Click on Settings and Profile -> Payment Form -> Form Fields
3. Uncheck the Required box for all Phone fields
Hope this helps.
- RickKartAnswered on June 22, 2014 at 07:22 PM
That was the problem. I knew it was there but could not find it.