- blanca2684Asked on June 23, 2014 at 02:41 AM
i need save the fields of my form in my database, or when sent and then redirected to my site, send "post" or "get" with my fields the my form
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 23, 2014 at 04:24 AM
There are actually multiple options available to send your submission data to database:
1. As mentioned in your question, you can post the submission data to your own page by enabling the "Send Post Data" in your form preferences and then redirect to your own thank you page where you can read the submission data. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/213-Send-POST-Data-From-JotForm-Using-PHP-in-Custom-Thank-You-Page
2. You can take advantage of our Zapier integration app as well. Take a look at here: http://apps.jotform.com/app/zapier_integration You may also like to check this which should help you: https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/mysql/4061/add-jotform-submissions-to-mysql/
3. You can directly download the SQL file of your submissions and import them in your database: Make a search by clicking on the following URL to find available apps for your database type: http://apps.jotform.com/search/export
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- blanca2684Answered on June 24, 2014 at 03:05 AM
thanks for information, i try zapier but cant connect with my server, and i need validate if exist the username before send the form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 24, 2014 at 04:42 AM
With regards to Zapier, you must first have a Zapier account and then you must be logged to JotForm using your JotForm username.
Then go to this URL
and click on the "Start Using This!" button
the button should trigger the integration wizard. Just follow the next steps to complete the integration.
Please inform us if still not successful.
- blanca2684Answered on June 25, 2014 at 03:07 AM
yes i register in zapier, but cant connect with the server
I think it's a problem for the server permissions, but i dont have acces the server, its possible another solution ?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 25, 2014 at 07:31 AM
The error indicates a failure of the connection between zapier and your database. Once a successful connection between your database has been established, that pop-up error will not appear. Please ensure to enter your database credentials correctly. You can take it from your web hosting account. If you're not sure about it, I would suggest contacting your web hosting provider to get things handled properly.
Unfortunately, there's no other way other than using the PHP workaround or using zapier.
Let us know if you have further questions.