- KeysDiverAsked on June 26, 2014 at 09:52 AM
How can I go about setting up a calendar with tooltips on specific days of the week?
We offer Open Water courses on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. If they select any other day of the week, I would love that a tooltip displays that reads, "You have selected a date outside of our regular class schedule: private instruction is available for an additional fee of $200 per day."
Is this possible? I have not yet created a dedicated form for this class booking yet.
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Though it is not possible to show the message in a tooltip, but you can show the message in a regular "Text" field. You can take advantage of our "Is Equal To Day Condition" feature to get the day of the selected date and then show / hide the "Text" field accordingly.
Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Add a "Text" field in your form.
2. Add date field in your form.
3. Add condition to check the day of the selected date and show / hide "Text" field. Please check the screenshot below:
Please take a look at the following demo form which I created: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41763977575977? Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- KeysDiverAnswered on June 26, 2014 at 10:37 AM
And this is why I love every single one of you. :)
YOU GUYS ROCK. This answered my question completely - thank you!