- 2livesin1Asked on June 26, 2014 at 07:43 PM
I have tried everything I know!
- cleared all cashes
- tried cloning
- tried a new form
I anticipate within 6 months I'll be able to go paid
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 27, 2014 at 12:05 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your account and it is in good shape. You should not have any trouble in saving your form changes. The most likely cause of this issue is related to your browser cache.
Lets try the following steps and see if that solves your problem:
1. Close the windows/tabs where you have logged in to your JotForm account.
2. Clear your browser cache. The following guide should help you: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
3. Restart your internet router.
Try to sign in to your JotForm account and see if you are able to save the form changes. I have also cleared your form caches from here.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.