- InspiredDesignAsked on June 27, 2014 at 08:09 AM
They had been receiving these emails previously through the form and now in the last two weeks, they have not being receiving them...please help!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 27, 2014 at 09:41 AM
I checked the email log of the form in your website http://www.luhangroup.com.au/employees-timesheet/ and found issue on the email setting that prevents the email from arriving in your inbox
/var/log/jotform/smtpEMAIL.log:[27/Jun/2014:09:30:31 -0400] NoUserName SendMail to email@example.com from firstname.lastname@example.org Last-Form-ID : IP : 184.108.40.206 Form-ID: 41773246822356
Please correct the ff: in your form Notification email
1. Set the Sender Email to "email@example.com" instead.
2. The value of Reply-To-Email should be an email address or just live it blank
Please try the suggested changes. Inform us if issue persist even after doing this already.
- InspiredDesignAnswered on June 27, 2014 at 09:46 AM
Thank you , i got it sorted! :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 27, 2014 at 09:50 AM
Thank you for the confirmation.
Contact us again anytime should you need our assistance.
- SeanAnswered on January 26, 2015 at 02:18 PM
I moved your inquiry to another thread were it will be addressed (http://www.jotform.com/answers/503678). We rather keep all threads separated so we can track an issue appropriately. We will attend to your inquiry shortly.