- okemekiAsked on July 01, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Calculation widget: floor() function not working in formula. please help ? thank you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 04:05 AM
Allow me to forward this thread to our developers so they can further check the cause of this. Adding field calculations should be allowed inside the floor function. But it turns our that when you saved, open again the calculation, the formula transforms into a text format:
For now, you may consider using the Advance Option > Decimal Places to Zero:
I think this option should work the same like the Floor Function.
- okemekiAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 07:40 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 08:02 PM
Our colleague had already submitted a bug ticket report about this issue. The ticket is now assigned to our developer and being look at.
We will notify you when update status is available.
I also created a separate post regarding the other math function issue you mentioned here
We will reply to you on that thread separately.
- okemekiAnswered on July 03, 2014 at 08:17 PM