- busywith24Asked on July 01, 2014 at 01:14 AM
How to place modified source code in wordpress page .Please show it with flow diagram.Is js and css file are encapsulated in source file. If not how to upload it. I want to keep the js and css in my own server
There is text/visual mode in wordpress but not finding html mode .
I have seen http://www.jotform.com/help/4-Adding-Forms-to-Wordpress .
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 01, 2014 at 03:04 AM
Are you trying to embed your form in wordpress.com or you have your own domain where you have installed wordpress?
If you do not want to use any of the embed code but want embed your form with its source code only, here are the steps you should follow:
1. Download your form's full source code which should include the css and js file as well.
2. Upload this html file in your own server along with all the folders and grab the html file URL.
3. Paste the following iFrame code in your webpage / wordpress post where you want to display your form in the "Text" tab:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="XXXXX" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:100%; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
4. Replace the "XXXXX" in the above iFrame code with the html file URL you saved in step #2 above.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.