- pederryeAsked on July 07, 2014 at 11:55 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 07, 2014 at 01:33 PM
We have just received an empty question from you with just the heading as "time zone".
Do you actually want to change the time zone of your form's submission. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Sign in to your JotForm account.
2. Click on the person looking icon on the top right corner of your screens and then click on "Account":
3. In the account page, click on the "Settings" menu and then click on "edit" button:
4. Select the appropriate time zone from the drop down:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.