- PercmindAsked on July 16, 2014 at 09:04 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Have you downloaded your form's source code and want your users to view only up to 3 week from current day or you want to achieve this in your form builder?
You can take advantage of our condition feature to check if the selected data is within the 21 days from today then you can show a message to user and hide the submit button as well. Please check the screenshot below on how to create such conditions:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- PercmindAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 05:37 AM
How do i achieve this? it's not in "show properties" or anywhere, can you please tell me the steps?
- jedcadornaAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 09:03 AM
Here's the steps:
1. Add a DateTime field
2. You can remove the "Allow Time"
3. Add a condition then choose Show / Hide a form field
4. Then follow the condition created by my colleague. If you want to hide the submit button once user selects weeks that is more than 21 days then you can apply this settings to your condition.