- shinebrAsked on July 18, 2014 at 05:56 AM
I have been sent a survey created by someone else in the form of a word document. Is it possible to upload this to jotform and then use it as the basis to create a survey on jotform?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 08:13 AM
Unfortunately, there is no way you can import that word document and automatically create it as a form to our form builder. You have to manually create it using our tools. We can help you create that form, share to us the download link of that word document so we can check.
- shinebrAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 08:24 AM
Hi, Thanks. Do you mean this link?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Unfortunately, I cannot open that email since that is from your account. Forward it to our support email instead, firstname.lastname@example.org and update us once done so we can check.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 10:49 AM
By the way, you can also check for form from our form template gallery: https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/. You can use any by clicking "Use Template " button:
- shinebrAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Hi, I've emailed you as suggested. The email title is "File Upload. I've tried finding a suitable template but I can't find one that quite fits what I need. Mybe this is because I'm a first time user?!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 12:42 PM
I check it and I am sure this is possible with Jotform. They are all basic fields like Checkbox and Radio button field with Yes and No options. Some are Text Fields and could also be the header. All these fields can be found in the Form Tools section:
I will do my best to help you create the form, but I would advise to explore our form builder. Creating a form should be easy using our form builder ;)