- PrideonetravelAsked on July 25, 2014 at 01:05 PM
My default email address is not working on any of my forms, but if I use another one of my sub emails, I will get my notifications.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 25, 2014 at 03:16 PM
Your default email address is s**tt@pr******avel.com, the address is not in our bounce list.
Does that mean that you are getting the messages at g***s@pr******avel.com with no problem?
Have you checked the spam folder for the other email address? If that is the case, then there might be a problem with that particular recipient, probably a revision of the settings or the quota allocated for it, can be a good option.
- PrideonetravelAnswered on July 25, 2014 at 03:55 PM
yes, that is correct, the second one you mentioned is working but not the first and yes, I have checked my spam folder. I use Google Apps, so space is not an issue.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 25, 2014 at 05:34 PM
In that case, you must revise the settings on that particular recipient. Probably deleting and redoing the email account might help.
- PrideonetravelAnswered on July 25, 2014 at 05:45 PM
I just changed my default email to m********g@ and it is working.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on July 25, 2014 at 08:04 PM
OK, great! Please let us know if you have further questions.