- jlascheAsked on July 29, 2014 at 03:02 PM
Invalid Form URL
T his form is not available for this domain.
Why is this happening and how can I access the original form that was completed to edit it?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 03:46 PM
This error appears when you try to access the form from which is not your preferred location. I request you to use www.jotform.us instead the other one you are trying to login, create and embed your forms. This should resolve the issue.
Hope this information helps you. Please get back to us if you need any information. We are happy to assist you.
- jlascheAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 04:01 PMI am accessing it from www.jotforms.com. I am using a different wi-fi network. The steps I am following are:
2. Click on my forms
3. Highlight the form I am trying to edit the submissions for
4. I find the submission I want to edit
5. I make the edit and then click on get pdf
6. I get an option to save or open the form. I click on open.
7. Then I get the error message that it is an invalid url.
What can I do to edit the submission and then print a corrected pdf form?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 04:22 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue and understood that the editing of submissions are allowed through the native domain which is www.jotform.us in your case.
I request you to login to your account using www.jotform.us, edit the submission and then download the PDF. This should resolve the issue.
Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.