- winwinnetworkingAsked on July 30, 2014 at 12:44 AM
I want to edit my PayPal details. When I click on the Payment Method of PayPal for the form, I receive a notice that says I've already selected a payment method and will need to delete it before I add a method. I can't figure out how/where to delete the previous payment method.
PS: I do not have this posted on my website yet.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 03:37 AM
If I understand your requirement correctly, you want to change the PayPal email address of your payment question. Is that correct?
Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Select the PayPal payment question of your form.
3. Click on the "Wizard" icon of your payment question which will open a new window and you will be able to change the PayPal email id. Clicking on the "Next" button will also take you to page where you will be able to update product and its prices with several other options as well. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.