- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on July 30, 2014 at 02:47 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 04:43 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
You want to edit your submission records. Is that correct. I did check your form's submission page and I am unable to replicate the issue you are having. The edit and delete button seems to be displayed correctly. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to clear your browser cache and see if that solves your problem. The following guide should help you in clearing browser cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- email@example.comAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 05:00 AM
We clear the cache, but botton does not appear.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 05:04 AM
Incognito also is not shown
- jedcadornaAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 06:14 AM
You are currently accessing the form in email@example.com account right? The form you are trying to access is from yulina account and that doesn't allow you since you only have a view permission.
In order to edit a submission from firstname.lastname@example.org account you need an edit permission from yulina account.
- email@example.comAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 06:34 AM
Oh... yes! thanks!!!