- KenR60Asked on July 30, 2014 at 08:30 AM
I normally use a spreadsheet to keep track of future customers and record when I have contacted them and what chances there are in winning them as a Client. There are other plugins for keeping client and customer records, can anyone suggest a method they use or would work in with JotForms? Whether it's possible to use values from a Form and send them to an online DB
Thanks in Advance
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 09:59 AM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to send your submission data to your own DB. Is that correct?
There are multiple options available to achieve your requirement:
1. Zapier integration app: You can integrate your form with Zapier integration app. Please take a look at the following guide which should help you : https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/mysql/4061/add-jotform-submissions-to-mysql/
2. Send POST data to your own page: You can create your own PHP page where you can read your form data and use this PHP page in your form's custom thank you URL. You can enable the "Send POST data" of your form and the data will be posted to your own PHP page where you can read them and save it in your own database. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/213-Send-POST-Data-From-JotForm-Using-PHP-in-Custom-Thank-You-Page
3. It is also possible to export your submission data in a SQL file which you and import in your database. The can check the different option of SQL format here: http://apps.jotform.com/search/export
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.