- RainbowChoraleAsked on August 14, 2014 at 03:27 PM2. When we set our form to "turn off" or disable on a certain date, the function works fine. But, is there anyway you could make the alert message styling look more attractive? As it is now, the alert message is in gigantic letters, and looks like we are yelling. Plus, as a designer, I would like more control over the styling. Thanks again.
- KadeJMAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 03:42 PM
You are talking about the message that is displayed when a form is disabled or at it's limit, etc, and you want to be able to stylize it if that is correct?
I've opened a feature request for this for you and our developers will look into considering this as soon as they get to your request.
- KadeJMAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 03:47 PM
Here's a screenshot. It is the " Warning Message " which I think you are referring to and I think you want to be able to customize that if I understood you correctly.
- RainbowChoraleAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 03:54 PM
- baldwinandlyonsAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 12:29 PM
Has there been any progress on this? I would also like to be able to design this message. It shouldn't really be styled as a warning -- I just want to let users know the form is closed.
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 01:22 PM
Sorry to say but there is no update available yet. As soon as one is available it will be posted on this thread. I will leave your post entry here so that you will also be notified immediately when an update is available.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 11:24 PM
I have moved your request to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.