- VisitingNurseAsked on August 19, 2014 at 12:31 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 19, 2014 at 02:22 PM
There are several ways to print your JotForm forms:
1) Using the "Create PDF Form" option - Go to your My Forms page and right click on the form that you want to print, then select "Create PDF Form"
2) Using the Print button - include a Print button in your form and click it when you preview the form.
3) Using your web browser's built-in print function - preview your form and pressCtrl-P or right click on any portion of the webpage, then select Print. Consult your web browser's documentation for instructions to print as it differs from browser to browser.
You can also show the headers and text of your form before printing:
Please let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!