What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Is it possible to add conditional logic into payment integration to show values base on selection.Asked by angusrussell on August 22, 2014 at 10:07 AM
That is possible. Here's how to apply that to your form.
1. Add a radio or checkbox to make a selection.
2. Add a condition logic to hide and show fields base on the selected option
3. Add form calculation widget
4. Add your payment option then apply the 'How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field'
5. Select the 'Update a form field value' condition.
6. Make sure to add Calculation Values to your radio or checkbox options so that there's a value to be passed on to your payment field.
Here's how my conditions looks like.
You can test the form here http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42334054866961.