- psb123Asked on August 25, 2014 at 01:57 PM
I have purchased JotForm and I am running it locally. I have created 2 database (one just to play around with and then a second I was going to use for production).
I can log into the test one. But
1) how do I create a user to point to the second database? I know somewhere there is a screen that allow me to set up which database I am pointing to.
If I run an insert statement command line to the database the login does not work. Not sure if this is because the inserted password is not encrypted or if it is something else
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 25, 2014 at 02:32 PM
Unfortunately we do not provide support for the JotForm application:
This product is provided as "as is". No support is provided. No future upgrades are promised. If you need customizations you have the complete source code and you can hire a 3rd party developer to work on them.
You can email "email@example.com" for questions concerning the JotForm application or send a message through the contact page:
- psb123Answered on August 25, 2014 at 03:38 PM
So you cant' tell me how I make a user or admin user since I need to be an admin user to use the create user functionality?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 25, 2014 at 04:00 PM
This is correct, support for the app is handled through the email address and contact form I referenced in my previous post. The app is much different from our actual form builder and as such, the support for it is not handled here. The default account created with your JotForm account is the admin account in the form builder. Contacting "firstname.lastname@example.org" is your best bet for support regarding the app.