- elashdesignAsked on August 28, 2014 at 05:20 PM
I want to use Iframe but it shows that my form is disabled.
What should I do?
The preview shows this error:Form not foundThis form is disabled.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 06:33 PM
The following guide should help you on how to enable your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/180-How-to-Change-the-Status-of-Forms
I did check your account and found the both the forms are already enabled. Your form is being displayed correctly in your web page too. It seems you have already enabled your form and your issue is resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- elashdesignAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 06:52 PM
I don't know how it got resolved but i have the same issue will all my forms.
- elashdesignAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 06:55 PM
I get the this error even previewing my files.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 08:46 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I see that the account is auto-suspended by our anti-phishing system which is strict in scanning each form and mark them probability of phishing activities. I've checked your forms and they seems to be clean. I've activated your account and confirm that the forms are accessible now.
Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to help.
- elashdesignAnswered on September 01, 2014 at 09:39 PM
I have 3 forms and they constantly gets disabled. What is the solution to this? Please help me.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 01, 2014 at 09:50 PM
Oh! I just checked your account again and it happened again because of our anti-phishing system. I've whitelisted the forms to avoid any further auto-suspensions and activated your account again. Sorry for the trouble caused.
Please feel free to get back to us if you need further help. Thank you!!