- ztwerskyAsked on September 01, 2014 at 04:14 PM
Three questions on this issue:
1. I tweeted about it and it said that the tweet was sent but I still have 100 submissions and not 110.
2. I want to do the facebook things but the share button doesn't work and the "follow us" has no button. How do I do the facebook things?
3. You have an "invite friends" to get 10 submissions. Is it 10 per friend? Does the friend have to create an account to get the submissions? I'm a video editor and videographer and if I post you on the Facebook form that has 3,000 editors on it, do you have an affiliate link that I can use to get submissions?
- KadeJMAnswered on September 01, 2014 at 04:42 PM
Usually it takes a little while after you complete one of our GetMore Tasks to increase your submissions because they will be reviewed first and either approved or denied depending on if you have met our criteria.
If you've been approved for them and rewarded then these will show a checkmark next to them.
Were you logged into your Twitter Account and Facebook Account when trying to access it?
I would advise trying it again and make sure you are logged into your JotForm Account plus also logged into Twitter as well as your Facebook Account.
I had checked this on your current account "ztwersky" but I did not find any reviews so far. Do you have links to these that we could check them?
I tested this on my end and the buttons show up for each but please let us know if you continue to have any further problems with it. Can you please try again?