- webulosityAsked on September 08, 2014 at 02:43 AM
I have a client who is moving their website hosting away from us to another server - how can I let them take all their forms with them so they will still work on their website?
For example can they create a new Jotform account so the forms can be exported?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 08, 2014 at 04:31 AM
Yes it is possible.
You need to sign up for a new free JotForm account and let us know the new username along with the form IDs you want to be transferred. We will do the needful.
- webulosityAnswered on September 08, 2014 at 05:43 PM
I have created a new account named noosaprint
Are you able to duplicate the forms to the new account for me?
The forms to duplicate are:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 08, 2014 at 07:02 PM
Duplicating the form and Transferring the form to multiple username/account are 2 different process.
Duplicating will just copy the form to the other account.
Transferring/Moving will move the form and submission data to the other account.
Only us (JotForm Support) can do the Transfer process.
BUT you can do the Duplication process to your other account noosaprint
Check this user guide on how to YOU can clone/copy your forms to your other account(noosaprint).
Please confirm if you want to Transfer instead all the mentioned forms to your newly created account noosaprint -- and we will do it for you.
- noosaprintAnswered on September 08, 2014 at 09:35 PM
I have imported the clones to the new account. Job done.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 02:56 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.